Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sports Marketing Interview Process

Music is one of my main hobbies. I have been playing the Trumpet for close to nine years now. Recently, I have made the All-Region Band in which only the top fourty or so trumpets players make in the region. I love my dad's homemade chili, nothing else compares to it. Restaurants I like are, Olive Garden and Saltgrass. I also am a big Phillies and Eagles fan. My favorite subject in school besides music is math. I like the complexity and the concept of problems. I consider myself a very open, friendly person. I am willing to work with anyone as long as they are willing to put the same amount of work in. I am creative and come up with many ideas which benefit my group. I like to think that i have no weaknesses and that i always try to achieve to do my best in everything i set out for. I am usually pretty good at test whether I study or not. Yes, i usually do study so that i can be certain i know the material.
In this class i want to learn how to market. Business is something i am considering for my future and this class will help me decide on whether i will choose that carrer path. I believe that our group will benefit the most if everyone contributes. I think the best way to do a project is to split up certain sections and then collaborate in the end to make a final product. I will always work hard in everything i do. If you give me a task i will set out to complete it, not only for my benefit but for the team's benefit.

No comments: